martes, 26 de agosto de 2014

WELCOME TO THE PUNK'S BLOG :)

Welcome!!!! My name is Ignacio, I'm 14 years old, I'm from Chile and first I'm going talk about myself:

Well...I love music, especially Punk and Grunge music.My favorite bands are: Green Day, Blink 182, Zebrahead, Nirvana and Sum 41.

I play the guitar and the keyboard, but I want to play more instruments.

I also love sports! (except football)...my favorites are: athletics, snowboard and basketball.


Tell Us Your Secrets!

What's your most treasured possession?
-My electric guitar
What's your favourite picture or photo?
-My favorite photo is one that I take of a sunset
What's your favorite item of clothing?
-My Black Jacket
What's the best present you've ever received?
-My electric guitar
What do you like doing in your free time?
-Play the guitar, listen to music, read, draw, etc
Who's the most important person in your life?
-My best friends :)
What's your favourite animal?
-The wolf
What do you dislike in your life?
-The people that lie
What's the most exciting thing you've ever done?
-Swam with a ray
Do you have any hidden talents or hobbies?
-Snowboarding I think....and Draw
What do you spend your money on?
-Food, CD's of bands, etc
What are your ambitions?
-Live in Switzerland















No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario