miércoles, 29 de octubre de 2014

5 Essential Things in my Life

Electricity: I thing that electricity is important in my life because with that you can use the internet, etc

Fresh water: it is important because you need to drink fresh water or you going to get sick. Also is important for take a shower and clean things.


Internet: with internet you can get communicated all around the world! you can use google, facebook, whats app, etc, so you can be communicated in every part and every moment...but also you don't have to be a addicted to internet.


Phones (cell phones): the phone is important because you can communicate with everyone in every moment. It's faster too...it's not like mails that you have to wait for theme days and days....

Things to read: I think that read it's important (not computers or phones! I'm talking about books) because, in my opinion, it's better read a book than a digital book...it's boring read digital books!


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario